Custom-made training and education to advance the industry as a whole
Theoretical and practical sessions, in which the most critical aspects of an assisted reproduction clinic are approached including medical, laboratory and research areas.
Scheduled visits at IVI clinics
Our aim is to provide our clients with the standards, skills, and knowledge on how to work in an assisted reproduction unit, in both clinical and laboratory environments.
- Practical assistance at the medical office
- Guided visits at our laboratories
- Embryo culture
- Classification and embryo selection according to different criteria
- Time-lapse technologies
- Blastomere biopsy and tubing
- Assisted hatching
- Andrology techniques
- Management of the gamete bank
To advise assisted reproduction units helping them to improve their success rates. Advisory services:
- Technical advice and problem-solving
- Quality Control
- Performance consulting
- Design of assisted reproduction units
Clinical embryology services
To provide embryology services by one of our specialists applying cutting-edge assisted reproduction methodologies and offering laboratory support and staff training.
The IVI Consulting project is launched, responding to the need and demand of our clients for personalized training and consultancy services. The IVICO brand is born
The first IVICO project is carried out: A Consulting service in Angola
- On-site training in Andrology (duration 2 months)
- Training in classic IVF and ICSI techniques, embryo culture, grading and selection (duration 7 months)
Purpose of training and education:
Purpose: to instrumentalize and homogenize the training of personnel for the Andrology and IVF Laboratory pursuant to the criteria of the IVI clinics. The person undergoing training must know and at the end of the training be able to apply autonomously each of the tasks performed by the department. To this end, the applicant will have a tutor, assigned by the Head/Director of the department. Together with the director of the Department, the tutor will supervise all stages of learning and will give the approval for the accomplishment of new tasks and passing to the next stages. Each time the applicant passes a stage, he/she will be responsible for ensuring that each stage is signed off by the tutor with the date on which he/she has shown that he/she has the requisite knowledge.
Content of the training program:
- Sperm analysis
- IVF laboratory configuration, organization
- Andrology laboratory and sperm preparation for IVF
- Classic IVF and ICSI
- Embryo evaluation and culture
- Selection of embryos for transfer
- Embryo transfer
- Biopsy of blastomers and tubing
- Cryobiology: vitrification / thawing of embryos and oocytes
- Non-invasive embryo selection techniques
- Ongoing research projects
- Basic and advanced quality consulting and inspection (3 weeks)
- Consultancy follow-up (1 week)
2012 - 2015
More than 50 projects are carried out. The type of service offered is extended to customized one-to-one training courses, organized visits, workshops, etc.
Personalized one-to-one training courses take an important position of relevance. Programs are developed from one to four weeks, designing the content according to the learning goals of each student.
2016 - 2018
We surpass 60 projects in less than 3 years. In situ workshops and embryology services models increase.The Workshop model comprises visits for groups of between 10 and 20 people from countries such as Russia, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, China, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, among others.
The program includes:
- Theoretical sessions
- Practical sessions
- Visit to the laboratories
Rebranding: from IVICO to Training & Consulting. Change of name and corporate image, reinforcing marketing actions and presence at conferences.
More than 20 projects thus far this year, offered in our clinics in Valencia, Alicante, Madrid, Zaragoza and Barcelona, as well as in our clients’ clinics in Georgia, Kosovo, Algeria and Switzerland.